Translate

Thursday 19 September 2013

Funny Chris Rock Jokes

Chris Rock Jokes"I live in a neighborhood so bad that you can get shot while getting shot."

"If you properly clean a room, it gets dirtier before it gets cleaner."

:"I'm in show business...I want to hang out with Janet Jackson, not Jesse Jackson."

"Comedy is the blues for people who can't sing."

"You don't pay taxes, they take taxes."

"Every man has to settle down eventually. You know why you gotta settle down eventually? Because you don't want to be the old guy in the club."

"You know those guys that go to the strip club at the daytime? If you're at a strip club, and the sun is out, you got some problems."

"There's a stripper myth, that's being perpetuated throughout society. The myth is 'I'm strippin' to pay my tuition.' No you're not! There's no strippers in college! There's no clear heels in biology."

"Remember when we was young, everybody used to have these arguments about who's better, Michael Jackson or Prince? Prince won!"

"I had a cop pull me over the other day, scared me so bad, made me think I stole my own car."

"You know what GED stands for? Good Enough Diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment