Translate

Monday 14 January 2013

Great Bette Davis Quotes


"Until you're known in my profession as a monster, you're not a star.

"There was more good acting at Hollywood parties than ever appeared on the screen."

"Success only breeds a new goal."

"I always had the will to win. I felt it baking cookies. They had to be the best cookies anyone baked."

"People often become actresses because of something they dislike about themselves. They pretend they are someone else."

"I survived because I was tougher than anybody else."

"Everybody has a heart. Except some people."

"I've always liked men better than women."

"The only reason anyone goes to Broadway is because they can't get work in the movies."

"I will not retire while I've still got my legs and my make-up box."

"I never did pal around with actresses. Their talk usually bored me to tears."

"When a man gives his opinion he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion she's a bitch."

"I've always liked men better than women."

"I will never be below the title."

"I am just too much."

No comments:

Post a Comment