Translate

Saturday 6 October 2012

Ten Best Oscar Hosts

1. Bob Hope: "Welcome to the Academy Awards or as it's known at my house, Passover."

2. Johnny Carson: "I see a lot of new faces. Especially on the old faces."

3. Billy Crystal: "Nothing takes the sting out of these tough economic times like watching a bunch of millionaires giving golden statues to each other."

4. Whoopi Goldberg: "I am the African Queen. Some of you may know me as the virgin queen, but I can't imagine who.

5. Steve Martin: "Hosting is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's something I only get to do when Billy Crystal is out of town."

6. Jon Stewart: "Welcome to the 78th Annual Academy Awards, hosted by me...the fourth male lead in Death To Smoochy."

7. Chris Rock: "Welcome to the 77th and last Oscars."

8. David Letterman: " Nominated for Best Foreign Film 'Eat Drink Man Woman'. Which is also how Arnold Schwarzenegger asked Maria Shriver out on their first date."

9. Ellen DeGeneres: "Since the Oscars have decided to go green, I've been told to recycle some of my old jokes."

10. Hugh Jackman: "Fifteen career Oscar nominations. That's a record. I hate to say it but when someone puts up numbers like that, it's just hard not to think steroids."

No comments:

Post a Comment