Translate

Sunday 16 September 2012

Best James Bond Quotes

Dr. No (1962): Honey: Are you looking for shells too? Bond: No I'm just looking.

Goldfinger (1964): Bond: Do you expect me to talk? Goldfinger: No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die.

Thunderball (1965): Bond: Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She's just dead.

You Only Live Twice (1967): Bond: Oh the things I do for England.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969): George Lazenby as Bond: This never happened to the other fellow.

Diamonds Are Forever (1971): Tiffany: I'll finish dressing. Bond: Oh please don't, not on my account.

The Man With The Golden Gun (1974): Bond: Who'd want to put a contract on me? M: Jealous husbands, outraged chefs, humiliated tailors. The list is endless.

The Spy Who Loved Me (1977): Log Cabin Girl: But James, I Need You! Bond: So does England.

Moonraker (1979): Holly Goodhead: You know him? Bond: Not socially. His name's Jaws, he kills people.

Octopussy (1983): Bond: What's that? Magda: That's my little octopussy.

Goldeneye (1995): Xenia: You don't need the gun. Bond: Well, that depends on your definition of safe sex.

Tomorrow Never Dies (1997): Bond: I always enjoyed learning a new tongue.

The World Is Not Enough (1999): Bond: If you can't trust a Swiss banker, then what's the world coming to?

Die Another Day (2002): Bond: You know, you're cleverer than you look. Q: Still, better than looking cleverer than you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment