Translate

Friday 25 May 2012

Famous Movie Quotes

Judy Garland - The Wizard Of Oz (1939): "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca (1943): "Here's looking at you, kid."

Gloria Swanson - Sunset Boulevard (1950): "Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close up."

Sean Connery - Dr. No (1962): "Bond. James Bond."


Peter Sellers - Dr. Strangelove (1964): " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room.."

Harrison Ford - Star Wars (1977): "May the force be with you."

John Belushi - Animal House (1978): "Food fight!"

David Prowse (Darth Vader) - The Empire Strikes Back (1980): "I Am Your Father."

E.T. - E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982): "E.T. phone home."

Clint Eastwood - Sudden Impact (1983): "Go ahead, make my day."

Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Terminator (1984): "I'll be back."

Tom Cruise - Top Gun (1986): "I feel the need...the need for speed."

Michael Keaton - Batman (1989): "I'm Batman."

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991): "Hasta la vista, baby."

Tom Hanks - A League Of Their Own (1992): "There's no crying in baseball."

Jack Nicholson - A Few Good Men (1992): "You Can't Handle The Truth!"

Tom Hanks - Forrest Gump (1994): "Life is like a box of chocolates."

Cuba Gooding Jr. - Jerry Maguire (1996): "Show Me The Money."

Haley Joel Osment - The Sixth Sense (1999): "I see dead people."

Andy Serkis - The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers (2002): "My precious."

No comments:

Post a Comment